- Latest generation high security lock, EN 1300 certified, with 8 asymmetrical and indipendent levers. It is based upon the use of new antipicking oscillating levers and mentonnet with special profile to oppose exceptional resistance to assaults with the latest sophisticated tamper systems using special picklocks.
- Double-bitted key with special profile, duplicable with the ownership card, to prevent unauthorized key duplication.
- Key-retaining lock in open position.
- 7 nickel-plated rotating steel bolts Ø 22 mm.
- Lock mechanism protected by manganese-steel plate and the horizontal and top vertical bolts.
- 2 internal shelves in wood.
- Inside base with elegant carpet.
- Pre-drilled anchor holes on floor and wall mounting (2+4).
ESC/730: Front and Door Thickness 8 mm. Body Thickness 4 mm.
ESC/950: Front and Door Thickness 10 mm. Body Thickness 5 mm.