- Thickness of door: 5 mm.
- Thickness of body: 2 mm.
- Drawer sliding on telescopic guide.
- Motorized digital combination lock controlled by a high performing electronic system.
- Blue backlit keyboard lights up when any key is entered.
- Guest programmable code from 4 to 6 digits.
- All functions are marked by high contrast 6-digit LED display.
- Possibility to program a master code for use by Hotel Management.
- Override key for emergency opening (identical for all safes of the same Hotel).
- Audit trail of last 100 events visible on display (opening / closings).
- Powered by 4 x 1,5V alkaline batteries.
- Internal carpet provided.
- Back and base fixing holes (2+4).
- Screw anchor fixing bolts provided.
- Black colour powder coated finishing.
I-LED: internal LED lighting at the door opening.
CEU-400: portable electronic device used for all safes of the same hotel, with double changeable codes, in order to use the emergency electronic opening function.
AT-400: audit trail reporting of the last 400 events with date and time. Reports can be printed by means of a supplied software. (CEU-400 required).