- Electronic lock, controlled by a high performing electronic system provided by non-volatile memory.
- Opening/closing with recessed handle and locking by electromagnet .
- Internal power of 220 V. through transformer supplied with the safe or with 4 internal 1,5 V alkaline batteries (not included).
- Membrane keyboard with 4 leds.
- Emergency external power outlet with contacts directly on keyboard.
- Acoustic and visual signals to confirm codes errors and internal battery deficiency. • Nickel-plated rotating steel bolts Ø 22 mm.
- Lock mechanism protected by a manganesesteel plate.
- Horizontal and top vertical bolts protected by drill resistant manganese-steel plate 3 mm. thick in oblique position to obtain the maximum drill resistant.
- Special door battens for exceptional resistance against robbery attempts using a sledge hammer.
- Strong internal welding realised by a robotcontrolled system.
- One-piece body welded and cut by means of a robot-controlled system.
- Base and back fixing holes, screw anchor fixing bolts provided.
- Oven dried thermo-hardening powder painting..
The slot mm. 170 x 8 and its anti-withdrawal deposit chute makes the insertion of money easy without even opening the door. This version is a dissuasive mechanism against theft and robbery, especially in areas where considerable quantities of money circulate and security measures are unexpectedly low.
On demand, the electronic models, can be equipped with a mechanical emergency opening with double-bitted key lock (EVO-LOCK).