- Latest generation high security lock, EN 1300 certified, with 8 asymmetrical and indipendent levers.
It is based upon the use of new antipicking oscillating levers and mentonnet with special profile to oppose exceptional resistance to assaults with the latest sophisticated tamper systems using special picklocks.
- Double-bitted key with special profile, duplicable with the ownership card, to prevent unauthorized key duplication.
- Key-retaining lock in open position.
- Nickel-plated rotating steel bolts Ø 22 mm.
- Lock mechanism protected by manganese-steel plate.
- One-piece body welded and ground thanks to automatic robotized systems.
- Metallic hooks complete with adhesive numeration.
- 4 fixing holes for wall mounting and anchor fixing bolts supplied.
- Oven dried thermo-hardening powder painting.”.
CK/40: for 40 keys
CK/120: for 120 keys with a internal rotating support