- Front panel and door are in special one-piece steel construction with a thickness of 10mm produced by means of a “High-Tech” Laser Cutting System.
- Total door thickness 30 mm.
- Internal part of the door protected through a steel panel containing a strength concrete where are placed special inserts to offer a high resistance in case of cutting disks attacks.
- Security combination lock EN 1300 certified, with 3 internal coaxial discs (1.440.000 combinations allowed).
- Opening and closing with control knob.
- Recessed control knob and combination dial.
- Nickel-plated rotating steel bolts Ø 22 mm.
- Strong steel hinge with a 90° door opening angle.
- Special door battens for exceptional resistance against robbery attempts using a sledge hammer.
- Internally welded by a robot-controlled system.
- Front panel seam-welded to the casing by a robot-controlled system.
- Internal shelf.
- Anchor tongues on the 4 backs sides against jerks-attemps.
- Oven dried thermo-hardening powder painting.
|Code||Height. Ext. (mm)||Width. Ext. (mm)||Depth Ext. (mm)||Height. Int. (mm)||Width. Int. (mm)||Depth Int (mm)||Height. Door (mm)||Width. Door (mm)||Num. of Bolts. Horiz.||Num. of Bolts Vert.||Weight (kg)||Volume (l)|
|UC/5||340||460||200||315||435||120||265||370||3||1 + 1||29.5||16.5|
|UC/5L||340||460||240||315||435||160||265||370||3||1 + 1||30.5||22.0|