- Front panel and door are produced in special one-piece steel construction with a thickness of 10mm produced by means of a “High-Tech” Laser Cutting System.
- Total door thickness 30 mm.
- Internal part of the door protected through a steel panel containing a strength concrete where are placed special inserts to offer a high resistance in case of cutting disks attacks.
- Latest generation high security lock, EN 1300 certified, with 8 asymmetrical and indipendent levers.
It is based upon the use of new antipicking oscillating levers and mentonnet with special profile to oppose exceptional resistance to assaults with the latest sophisticated tamper systems using special picklocks.
- Double-bitted key with special profile, duplicable with the ownership card, to prevent unauthorized key duplication.
- Key-retaining lock in open position.
- Lock mechanism protected by a manganese-steel plate.
- Nickel-plated rotating steel bolts Ø 22 mm.
- Strong steel hinge with a 90° door opening angle.
- Special door battens for exceptional resistance against robbery attempts using a sledge hammer.
- Internally welded by a robot-controlled system.
- Front panel seam-welded to the casing by a robot-controlled system.
- Internal shelf.
- Anchor tongues on the 4 backs sides against jerks-attemps.
- Oven dried thermo-hardening powder painting.
|Code||Height. Ext. (mm)||Width. Ext. (mm)||Depth Ext. (mm)||Height. Int. (mm)||Width. Int. (mm)||Depth Int (mm)||Height. Door (mm)||Width. Door (mm)||Num. of Bolts. Horiz.||Num. of Bolts Vert.||Weight (kg)||Volume (l)|
|UK/4||270||390||200||245||365||120||195||300||2||1 + 1||21.5||11.0|
|UK/4L||270||390||240||245||365||160||195||300||2||1 + 1||22.5||14.5|
|UK/5||340||460||200||315||435||120||265||370||3||1 + 1||29.5||16.5|
|UK/5L||340||460||240||315||435||160||265||370||3||1 + 1||30.5||22.0|
|UK/7||480||420||280||455||395||200||405||330||3||2 + 2||41.5||36.0|
|UK/7L||480||420||360||455||395||280||405||330||3||2 + 2||44.0||50.0|